Sunday 22 February 2015

Rearranging my read bookshelf

I've been watching a lot of bookshelf tours on YouTube and I have been wanting to change my shelf around for a while now. I had the day off work and nothing planned so I though why not. I am planning on getting a new bookshelf for all my TBR books to go on which will go next to this one. It only took me about half an hour to. I had on Fall Out Boys new album American Beauty American Psycho and a nice cup of tea in my favourite mug.

This is how my bookshelf started off looking.

First thing I did was get all the little trinkets I keep on my shelf off and onto my bed to keep safe. I then had to get off all the books which I put on the floor. I have 148 read books.

I didn't really put them in any order. Just my hardbacks together on the top shelf. My series on the same shelf. 
So this is the end result I can't wait to get my new bookshelf next week. I'll give you a bookshelf tour of all my TBR books. I'm really happy about how this turned out.


Gryffindor socks :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment