Wednesday 4 February 2015

Anticipated Releases: February 2015

February is a good month for new epic book releases there are 5 that I can not wait to get my hands on. I might have to wait a little while longer to actually buy them because of the book buying ban but I will have them in my hands sooner or later.






So the first on my list is Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. This has been in my Amazon wishlist for a few months now. There is a world which is divided by blood, the red blood serve the silver-bloodied elite who are gifted with superhuman ability. I am trying to get more into fantasy this year and this is defiantly on the list of fantasy books to read.
This book comes out on the 10th.




Next comes My Heart And Other Black Holes by Jasmine Wanga. This book is about a girl who loves to plan her own death but she doesn't want to do it on her own. She soon discovers a website with a section call Suicide Partners where she meets her perfect partner to commit suicide with. But the she starts to question whether or not she wants to go through with it.
This book comes out on the 10th

I'm a sucker for Fairy Tale type books and this one is Sleeping Beauty re-imaged. Jade was only a little girl when the earthquake stuck. Before her eyes, half of New York City disappeared, replaced by a village the seemed torn out of a storybook. Ten years later and Jade had forgotten what it is to feel, to care...even to love. Working as a member of the queen's guard, she spends most of her time on the city walls staring at the crumbling skyscrapers of old New York. But everything changed when the queen's runaway son, Prince Asher, returns.
This book come out on the 17th



This story has parallel worlds, time travel and magic in. Need I say more?
This one my most anticipated release and I'm going to be buying this the day it comes out screw my book ban.
This book is out on the 24th

This book is the second to The Rain which was amazing. If you haven't read it you really should. I'm not going to say what it is about because I don't want to spoil the first one for anyone but I'm super excited to get this when it comes out.
This book comes out on the 26th


No comments:

Post a Comment