Saturday 17 January 2015

Welcome To A Book Lovers Life

Fancy seeing you here!
As you may have guested from the name of this blog I am a big book lover. My name is Lauren, I am 19 years old and a Slytherin. Don't judge me by the house, I can be nice when I want to be which is 99% of the time. 
I want to try my best at reviewing books, going to Signings and just having adventures with my books. Non-Spoiler reviews will be up once I've finished a book to give you all my opinion on why you should read the book. I've never reviewed a book before so I might start of a bit rusty but I can only hope to get better with time. 
I am currently on a book buying ban because I have 112 unread books sitting on my TBR shelf and I'm hoping to half that by the end of the year. But I am letting myself buy new releases and the next books in the series I already own. 
My favourtie Genres of books are: Fantasy, Dystopia and Horror.
Some of my favourite books are:
The White Rabbit Chronicles by Gene Showalter
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Project Cain by Geoffery Girard
The 100 by Kass Morgan

I am currently reading Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes which hopefully should be my first ever review. I am going to try my best to update a post every week or maybe twice a week.
I'll hopefully be seeing you in my next post.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment