Wednesday 21 January 2015

Harry Potter Studio Tour London

Last month I had the chance to go to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in London and it was amazing. I got to see the outfits of some of my favourite characters. I though I would share with you my experience. When we first got in the studios my first though was on how big it was but then I noticed the gift shop which was huge with all different things in. I brought Sirius Black's Wand, A chocolate frog, A slytherin T-shirt, Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans and a Sirius Black mug. As you may have guest Sirius Black is my favourite. It was really nice to see my favourite books and movie props. The best was seeing Harry and Ron's Christmas jumpers from Mrs Weasley.

 They had all the props that they actually used in the movies which is really amazing. 

 Quidditch is my favourite sport to watch, Even if it isn't a real sport. The Qudditch uniforms have always been my favourite outfits in the movies. 

Sirius Black's Azkaban Prison Number from Prisoner Of Azkaban.

Snapes potions lab. All the bottles had descriptions on with little things to make them look full.

The Order Of The Phoenix 

The Weasleys house was amazing, They had a button you could press which makes the scarf knit it's self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment